08.07 – Gimv invests in Complement Therapeutics
Investment group Gimv participates in a financing round of 72 million euros from Complement Therapeutics to support the further development of therapies for eye diseases to fund. Holding announced this morning.
- Gimv invests in Complement together with Forbion, BioGeneration Ventures and Panakes Partners, among others.
- Complement is a University of Manchester spin-out founded in 2021 and aims to transform the treatment of complement-mediated disorders by developing new therapies.
07.55 – Overview: this week’s macro data
- Good morning! Macro week starts today, Mondaywith the Empire State index and confidence among US homebuilders.
- Tuesday followed by building permits in the US and the trade balance of the eurozone. In addition to the economic sentiment in Germany calculated by ZEW, attention is mainly focused on a series of Chinese macro figures.
- Wednesday inflation figures from the eurozone and the United Kingdom will follow, followed a day later by producer prices in Germany.
- Thursday there are, of course, the weekly US aid calls, but also the leading indicators and the Philadelphia Fed index.
- On Friday finally, there are the composite purchasing managers indices from different parts of the world that determine the picture.