If you buy a Samsung Galaxy S23 in the coming weeks, you can get a Harman Kardon speaker for free. You can read below how this promotion works, what you have to do, and at which stores you participate.
Galaxy S23 with free Harman Kardon speaker
Samsung’s new Galaxy S23 series has now landed safely on the Dutch telephone market. There, the various models received excellent reviews, in particular thanks to the good performance and excellent battery life. But Samsung’s high-end screens are always eye-catching. What’s more, with the Galaxy S23 and S23+ you get excellent, and with the S23 Ultra even fantastic cameras.
The latter is the first Galaxy to offer a 200-megapixel main camera. On top of that, you also get the dual telephoto cameras again, which enable up to 10x optical zoom. This gives you great creative options that you don’t have on other phones (except on Samsung’s own Ultras).
In the coming weeks you can get the Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 7 speaker with your Galaxy S23, S23+, or S23 Ultra. This is a portable Bluetooth speaker with a striking design. Although portable, it is not particularly compact, measuring about 30 centimeters in diameter. That in turn ensures that the speaker reproduces low tones effortlessly – unlike other, smaller speakers. Although Samsung (correctly) indicates that the Onyx Studio 7 has a suggested retail price of €299, you can buy it separately for less.
So: how do you get the Onyx Studio 7 speaker with your brand new Galaxy S23?
That is how it works!
To receive the speaker with your new Galaxy S23, you must do the following:
- Buy your Galaxy S23, S23+, or S23 Ultra during the promotional period from 3 to 30 April.
- If you do this at Samsung’s own shop, you will also receive a considerable extra trade-in discount if you trade in your current device. With the Galaxy S23 you get €100 extra discount, and with the S23+ and S23 Ultra even €200.
- Of course you can also buy your S23 elsewhere, but PLEASE NOTE! It is important that you purchase your official European device from a Dutch retailer or provider – see the overview below.
- After receiving your phone, you can request the speaker via the action page HERE. There you have to no later than June 30 register your participation, and upload a copy of the receipt or invoice. You must also take a photo of the barcode on the box, on which the IMEI number and EAN code are clearly legible.
- On the promotion page you can get support from Samsung itself, and you will find the exact conditions for participation in the promotion.
- Samsung says to send the Onyx Studio 7 to you within 9 weeks after registration.
- You should ask Samsung any questions about your participation. We at GalaxyClub.nl have nothing to do with the promotion, and can therefore NOT answer questions.
Where to buy?
You can buy a Galaxy S23, S23+, or S23 Ultra at these stores and providers that qualify you for the speaker:
Most popular S23 subscriptions
Most popular S23+ subscriptions
Most popular S23 Ultra plans
Which S23 for whom?
If you’re not sure which Galaxy S23 is right for you, we have a few simple ‘rules of thumb’ that will certainly make the choice easier. The first question is: would you like a compact telephone? The ‘base model’ of the series – the Galaxy S23 itself – is one of the most compact high-end smartphones on the market. And thanks to the new processor, even the ‘small S23’ has an excellent battery life.
The exact opposite is the question: do you want a top phone with all conceivable gadgets and camera options? Then the Galaxy S23 Ultra is the best choice for you. Yes, it’s expensive, but for that you also get the 200MP main camera, 10x optical zoom, a 5000 mAh battery, and the S Pen stylus.
Do you really just want a good high-end smartphone, but you don’t need the bells and whistles of the Ultra? Then the Galaxy S23+ is actually the golden mean. With its large battery, large screen, and the same fast, economical hardware as the other models, you get the most here anxious for you buck.
Knowing more? Read five things you need to know before buying the Galaxy S23t or our Galaxy S23 (Ultra) review.