WHY RACE AGAINST RHEUMA?
At the moment, no less than 2 million people in the Netherlands have a form of rheumatism. Not a harmless condition, but a disease that has enormous limitations on people’s lives. Rheumatism itself cannot yet be cured. We do know that any form of exercise is good, especially if you have rheumatism. As a fitness industry, we can play an important role in this. That’s why our industry is organizing the ‘race against rheumatism’ and we will collect money for rheumatism research. Because a healthy and fit body is unfortunately not self-evident for many Dutch people.
The challenge offers a great challenge for the members in your club or studio and ensures mutual connection between the members and for (more) bonding with your club or studio. In addition, with your club you are part of a much larger whole and you contribute to research that can improve the quality of life of about 2 million Dutch people in the future. Last but not least, offer non-members, such as friends, family and acquaintances, the opportunity to get acquainted with your club or studio for a week.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- You will receive a ready-made week challenge for your club or studio;
- You will receive online and offline promotional material for your club or studio: think of posters, videos and a social media toolkit to promote the challenge in your club;
- Each club or studio gets its own action page with the teams;
- Via live tracking, it is possible to follow which team and which club collect the most donations;
- There are several cool prizes to be won (more on this later) for the clubs and teams that raise the highest amount.
Look further at ENActive