You the news, we a bit!
Every week we add new badminton clubs and at the moment the counter stands at 109 associations and 155 sports halls. In the province of South Holland there are now 25 clubs and 36 locations. That means that hundreds of Dutch badminton clubs can still be registered!
Why should I add my club?
People who are looking for a new badminton club can easily see what the sports offer is per province. The club profiles of the badmintonline.nl club finder are already prominent in the search results of Google, Bing and DuckDuckGo.
What’s in a club profile?
In the club profile you will find the club name, website, e-mail address, year of establishment, association membership (BNL, BBF, HBB, etc.) and association number. In addition, the locations (the sports halls) are listed with name, address and a link to a Google Maps route description. So future members click through to your website and your sports hall!
What do we need from your club for inclusion in the badmintonline.nl club finder?
Send the information below to [email protected].
1. The correct spelling of the club name, possibly an abbreviated and a fully written version of the club name.
2. E-mail address, website, year of foundation, affiliated to which association, association number.
3. A short introductory text (maximum 225 characters) and possibly a longer text about activities and details (avoid mentioning sports halls and details such as exact membership numbers in this text: we already link to your club website).
4. What is your club’s main location? (Full sports hall name, address, postal code and city name.) And the same information for any other fixed locations.
5. A sharp version of the club logo: preferably the digital print version used for club clothing, etc. (We can open and edit almost all digital file formats.